Because we are usually very heavily booked during peak holiday periods such as Christmas, Easter and school holidays, it is wise to contact us well in advance to see if we have a vacancy for your dog. That is not to say that we won’t have a vacancy, give it a try and you may be in luck! We are also usually heavily booked during the winter months, so keep this in mind if you think you will head north or overseas in search of some sunshine!
PEAK HOLIDAY PERIODS, LONG WEEKENDS & SCHOOL HOLIDAYS:
If your booking is for EASTER, CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR, or any other SCHOOL HOLIDAY period, please note the following:
Fees for any of the above periods will remain the same as for any other day during the year. We do not increase our fees, but you will be required to book for a minimum number of nights during the following periods:
A minimum of 4 nights for Easter
A minimum of 5 nights between 18th December & 10th January
A minimum of 4 nights for any other School Holiday period
If you don’t require your dog to stay for the minimum amount of nights, you will still be required to pay the equivalent of the stipulated minimum nights’ accommodation.
If your booking falls over a PUBLIC HOLIDAY LONG WEEKEND, please note that you will be required to book a minimum of 2 nights.
The non-refundable deposit of 30% is required for all of the above mentioned peak holiday periods, and must be received within 3 business days of making your booking. If your deposit is not received within this time frame, your booking may be cancelled due to us usually having a waiting list during these periods.
We ask that you give us as much notice as possible in the event that you need to cancel your dog’s reservation, as there may be others waiting for a vacancy.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Collar and lead.
- Additional or special bedding if you feel this would make your dog feel more comfortable during his/her stay, but we do have enough warm blankets and beds for all dogs if you would prefer to use ours.
- Proof of current vaccination certificate showing that a C5 vaccination has been administered. Your dog cannot be accepted into the kennels without this.
- Any necessary medication your dog needs, and instructions for administration of the medication.
- Enough food for duration of stay if your dog is on a special diet or you prefer your dog to be fed what is provided at home.
- If your dog wears a coat during cold/inclement weather, please bring this along too.
- We have ample feeding bowls and toys here so no need to bring them with you.